somebody DO SOMETHING
i’ve added this before but this is the most important story that i have
this was published in the vancouver sun like 2 years ago, and i remember reading the paper after class while my sister was watching tv or something, and i burst out laughing when i read the headline. and so im tell her to look, and show her the article and she says “what’s a rim job” and my dad looked up at me and we held eye contact for like. a whole minute and we just had a terrible moment where he knew that i knew what a rim job was, and i knew that he knew what a rim job was and now that’s a reality that we have to face together
that commentary was beautiful
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
—Norman Vincent Peale (via quotethat)
My favorite holiday
PO BOX ASIA + AUSTRALIA TOUR + PO BOX FACTS
- I keep 95% of the gifts and letters I receive that are not edible in a cardboard box. I will do something special with them when I move out.
- If you guessed burn the letters, you are incorrect.
- Chocolate is good but with the large amounts you guys send me, it will kill me or make me severely obese.
- Most PO BOX videos are made months after I receive the gifts. (I’m lazy)
- Starbucks gift cards are one of the most useful things ever. I use them while I’m on tour and they feed me and quench my thirst.
- Get me a Chick Fil A gift card and it will immediately be used within 10 minutes.
- Yes, I’ve gotten girl panties in the mail. Now worn or not, I’m not sure.
- I have an abundance of almond snacks.
- Super annoying when people say “can you give this letter/gift to ____”. Most likely, it will not happen and when I do give it to them, they will throw it away. (sorry folks, it’s the truth)
- I believe I have the world’s largest collection of weird/strange hats. Maybe they will become useful someday?
- When I get photos of myself, I ask why? I know what I look like.
- When I get photos of supporters, I keep them just like I do letters. That makes more sense to me.
- I’ve gotten baked goods in the mail before, and although I know that there is love and time spent on it, when it gets here, it looks like someone smashed it w/ their feet.
- I really do read every piece of mail that I receive and I especially appreciate the ones that are well thought out and personal.
- Fresh post-its make me smile.
- Vitamins are nice.
- My shirt size is generally small. Sorry if you sent me a L or XL thinking I was a big guy lol.
- When I get CD’s from artists and bands, I will most likely not listen to them because I don’t want to be influenced or be accused of stealing your melodies. Just like record companies don’t accept unsolicited material.
- The most XXX gift I got was a vibrating cock ring.
- My supporters are amazing artists.
- I seriously have no room in my room for all the things you guys send me lol.
- Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
PO BOX 2668
Fullerton, CA 92837